HomeLas VegasPreviousNext

Club Bingo (Strip)

Open: 1947  Closed: 1952

2535 Las Vegas Blvd

Became the Sahara

Club Bingo opened on July 241947 before many of the major hotels and casinos had opened on the strip, when Fremont Street was the main attraction and casino center. The Hotel had 240 rooms on the Los Angeles Highway across from the El Rancho Vegas. In addition to other casino games, it featured a 300 seat bingo parlor. In 1952, Club Bingo was remodeled and became the Sahara.

   
ID # N0798 N0798 (back)    
Yr Manuf 1947      
Rarity R8 Extremely Rare 8-15      
Edition 1st